Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Chocolate From Lindt After Joining Their "Excellence Club"

I am a madman for freebies and deals on the net. I also scout around and press my luck with sweepstakes' too. I wanted to share my latest find with my readers.










"Lindt Chocolate is searching for 150 passionate dark chocolate lovers to become part of the “Excellence Influencers Club” to receive select products and perks as well as sample particular Excellence recipes in exchange for giving honest feedback! Sounds good to me as I LOVE chocolate… especially Lindt chocolate! Interested? Head on over to the Lindt Chocolate USA Facebook page, “like” them and click on the “Fans only” tab to apply! "


Thanks from Hip2Save





-Mr Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...