Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Tree Pop-up Card

Each year, like many people, I like to create a list of those whom I send my holiday greetings to and try to mail the cards asap. Each year I personally make my cards to send to my list of recipients. I feel it adds a little something extra special to the mix. Sometimes it's cheaper too! I try to not get to crazy and stick to two designs that I mass mail to everyone and their mother. This year I tried to keep things simple and wanted to show one of my designs to those who enjoy reading my blog. So below you can catch a few pictures of this year's card. It was really easy to make and I'm willing to go into how I went about doing it for those who'd like to make one (or more).








-Mr. Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...