Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Warm Weather Means Halloween Time!!!

As most of you can tell by now I am a Halloween fanatic. I start during the summer each year to build my props and decorations for the season. As I promised, I will start posting tutorials on what I'm making. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing and you will concoct props of your own. Feel free to post a comment on what you are doing this year and share your ideas. It's a Halloween free-for-all!!


I will begin my prop posts with my first prop I made for the season. This is a scarecrow constructed much like the one from the film Sleepy Hallow. It was super cheap and adds great character to your haunt. You can find the full tutorial HERE from Halloweenforum.com



-Mr Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...